BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 25, 2010

DANG IT!

SO, today I started reading all the articles about Fran Crippen and I started crying. It just goes to show how precious life really is. Who knew that would ever happen in a MILLION years? My heart goes out to the Crippens and everyone that was close to Fran, esp. our former GA Tyler Fenwick. Love you Fen.

On the other hand, this weekend wasnt nearly as wild as last weekend. I made it home at a reasonable time on Saturday.. 3am :)

I am getting to be pretty good friends with the people here other than my two main ladies, Brit and Karah. We went to Basel yesterday, to go to this fair. Let me just tell you, I am not and will not ever be in a good mood when it is rainy and cold and my feet are wet. So for future reference.. KEEP THAT IN MIND. I have pictures from the fair, and I also have a picture of a house from like... 1365?? HOLY OLD. Thats all i have to say.

I also had a revelation last night that I am 100% in love with one of my good guy friends from home, we've been friends for... well I dont know since I can remember I guess. Will I tell him ever? NO. I dont want things to be weird. And no Christian, its not you. I just.. i dunno.. I get excited when I see that he has written on my wall. GAH I am so lame.

Also.. this week in honor of Halloween, we are doing scary movie night. I know worst idea ever for me, I wont get any sleep for a while after we watch whatever we watch. Should be interesting.

Peace n Blessin's
xx J

No comments:

Post a Comment