BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 29, 2010

Don't call my name, Alejandro

SO, here's whats going on. I am stressing out about Florence. I had no idea the tickets would be SO MUCH to go there and back. I mean its 193 chf.. which I guess isnt that bad because its round trip, and its cheaper than a flight.. BUT STILL.

The other night I went to my friend Matt's place with Brittany and we watched Scream. Let me just say that when it was over I realized it wasnt that scary and I think I can handle seeing the next ones and eventually see the 4th when it comes out. Halloween on the other hand I dont know if I will be able to handle watching, but we'll see! Scream was actually quite funny at the end, there are some good one-liners.

This weekend I have been invited to go to a housewarming/ halloween party where I am dressing up as a super hero.. SUPER SAFF! And yes, I am wearing my nikes. I just have to find gold leg warmers, a cape, and some crazy glitter and I'm SET. I am probably hitting up a halloween store on Saturday morning with Matt. I've deemed him my new best guy friend. I miss having one of those.. just about as much as I miss American dude personalities.

Not much else to report on.. I have a 4 day weekend this weekend, the fam is going to Denmark to visit Mads' parents and next week I am going to Florence on Wed- Sun to visit STEPHANIE GUTTENPLAN with Brittany and Matt. Should be wild! I'm sure after this weekend I'll have heaps to report about.. So those of you who read this... GET READY! Hopefully this weekend I'll remember to take pictures.. Sorry I've been slacking...

Peace n Blessin's
xx J

No comments:

Post a Comment