BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

FLORENCE!


Beeezie and Me in the park :)

SO I had an amazing time visiting one of my oldest closest friends Stephanie in Florence. We stayed in a hostel (Plus Florence) where students also live during their semesters abroad, which also just so happens to be where most of Stephs friends live. Easy. Anyway I am so happy to say that Stephanie, once again, has some really cool friends down there. We had an AMAZING time there.

When I say we I mean my other two members of my tripod, Brittany and Matt:


My new friend Elyse, who I med drunkenly and drunkenly invited her on the trip, turned out to be a GEM. So interesting and SO COOL. I really know how to pick friends while intoxicated, I'm just serious.. this picture is of her and me: (hence why she is awesome)



Now Florence is VERY dirty, like.. seriously. It smells like a cat litter most of the time and has dog shit and what not everywhere. BUT there is an amazing nightlife there and I LOVE IT. Florence > Zug for sure. We went to clubs every night we were there and I stayed out until an un godly hour each morning. I found myself in love with this Canadian one night, the last night we were there, when we were at a club called Space. He's tall cute.. Had a tattoo on his left pec, which just so happens to be where I wrote my full name in pen. Still no friend request on facebook and I thought for sure it would happen. RATS. That night I also made out with my first Jewish boy and it wasnt awful :)

I didnt want to leave at the end and I got seriously sad when we got back. Florence round 1 was a trip I will never forget and I am so glad I got to share it with people I LOVE! I miss my homie Steph and of all people, I'm so glad it was her that we got to visit with. BRILLIANT time. Ahh.. I want to go back.



one love

No comments:

Post a Comment